Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tag: Who....What....Wen....Wer!!

1.(a) Pick out a scar you have.

A scar at the back of my head...No way you can find that!!:P

(b)and explain how you got it?

Happened wen i was, may be 6 yrs old!! Was trying to escape from my grand father when he was holding my hand....My hand slipped and i banged on the edge of a sofa!! Next thing i realized was that i was on a scooter being rushed to a hospital with blood dripping down on the road!! :(

2.What does your phone look like?

hmmm....A black slab which a few scratches on the screen and a worn out joystick. Yet stylish, with it cute look!!

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?


A portarait of a sun flower with an antique finish, an old clock and my portrait when i was 1 year old :D:D



4. What is your current desktop picture?

High Resolution Pic!! I love HP Movies!!

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Not my area....And i don care!!

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
A Porche or a BMW and a wish from God....With which i can do anything!!! :D

7. What time were you born?

hmmm...A question that my mother has to answer!! Around 10.00 PM....I asked her!!

8. Are your parents still together?

Yup!!! Always...

9. Last person who made you cry?

Miang Chang- The cute Indian Idol

10. What is you favorite perfume/cologne?

Rasai-Eau de Toilette....Many more!!

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Black hair and green eyes...chumma oru imagination!!

12. What are you listening to?
Yuhi Chalra....Swades!!

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
only when i hear something fishy in dark!! :(

14. Do you like pain killers?
yeah!!! coz they kill pain!! wat else do you expect me to say!! :P

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
hmmm....nope!!!

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Choclates and Ice Cream :D

17. Who was the last person you made mad?
My Mother!!!

18. Is anyone in love with you?
How do i know unless anyone tells me!!!


I tag: Sanu again....:P :P

1 comments:

Sanu said...

black hair... green eyes.... hmmm...