Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Vista Experience

An uprade from 512 mb RAM to 1.5 Gb Ram makes a computer adaptable to Windows Vista!! Thats precisely what i did to my comp....


Vista,the latest operating system from Microsoft is just awesome!! A beautiful and splendid environment to work on....

This has made me a big fan of this OS....I just cannot stop myself from switching on the comp when im home :D!!

The aero effect is one feature that impressed me...A 3 d effect of the windows and a translucent title bar is what the aero offers!! Whenever a window opens the title bar is translucent...i loved it!!

High defenition pictures are offered for the desktop background with a number of side bar gadgets as an add on!!! And not to forget the recycle bin....Thats really cute!! Perfectly like a bin...A glass dust bin!! :D

Anyways im not here to promote this product!! :P

But its great!!

3 comments:

Sanu said...

oh ho!!! u r tempting me to try it out now!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sathya said...

@ sanu -> Yeah...try it out!!