Saturday, August 25, 2007

Things That i like Best : Tag

So, this is my first tag!!

hmmm...Gotta think a lot for this!!!:P

okay!! Here goes...

*Listen to music!! The best thing i would do when i am alone...Just love it!!
*Movies.. i love watching sci fi and suspense thrillers!!
*I do appreciate good, meaningful movies like Mozhi etc!!
*Eating out...Trying out all sorts of restaurants around my place....I just enjoy food!!!
*Vettily!! chatting with friends....
*Sighting girls!! I think its natural!! :P
*Goin on a long ride with friends in my bike!!
*Eating thayir semiya with pickle!!:)
*Getting drenched in rain, riding my bike in a place where there are no vehicles at all.
*Stare blankly at the walls....Musing about something that happened on a particular day!!:l
*Nondify my cell phone not knowing what to do with it :P
*Roam around the hostel with my pen drive, hunting for movies!!
*Dance, when no one is there to comment!!:P
*Blogging!! My recent attraction...
*Getting involved in heated discussions about some silly topic!!
*Be punctual....I am always on time you see!!!( a lesson that school taught me)
*Enjoying rain by just gazing at the sky...Thats when i am at home!!
*Wondering how great the almighty is!!
*Visiting old temples....ooo it ll be pullarichifying to learn its history!!
*Going to boomerang in a situation when you have jus 20 rupees to spend and sit there and chat with friends by just getting a plain vennila ice cream!! :D
*On a cool, rainy day sit in the hostel stadium and again chat vettily!!
*Thayir saatham with mango pickle ofcourse!!
*Study just a day before the exam!! :D
*Eating burgers, pizzas and other unhealthy junk food!! :P
*Think about my school life and some of the good happenings!!
*Dream about my future.........
*Washing my bike and make it dazzzling shiny:D:D
*Dismantle a gadget hoping that i would be able to fix it but end up in a mess!!!
*Wondering about Politics in India and discussing current affairs with my mom and dad!!
*Travelling by train!! I just love it....
*Starring at the everlasting waves and wondering who pushes them!!
*Gulping down soft drinks after a long walk :)
*Getting to know about the life of a personality!!
*Sports day in my school....Specially when i got my championship...I was on cloud 9 :):)
*Winning games after a tough fight with a feeling of relief and happiness!!
*Arguing whether Dravid is best or Sachin is best!!! I am def for Dravid!!
*Enjoy a good game of basket ball on TV.
*Watch Tom&Jerry fight again and again :D
*Have a cup of cold coffee.
*Thank those who appreciate me for something that i have done well!! Its a great feeling!!
*Pray to God for all that i have!!

I tag: Sanu... :)


-Hary Tas

5 comments:

Sanu said...

hey hey... quite a few hidden talents have come out here... like being an athlete... how come dint mention bunking classes....?

Sanu said...

sachin n dravid here also huh??? X(

Sathya said...

Oh yes Sanu!! Bunking for sure....I love that!!

Dolphin said...

hey nice interests u have out there!! "be punctual.. a lesson skool toaught me".. whoa!!! i really really appreciate dat!! :) :)and u in hostel? i dint know dat!! guess ure havin loadsa fun!! :) :) gud fer ya anyway!

Sathya said...

@upasana: Thanks!!

And im not in hostel...I jus like goin to hostel coz many of my friends are hostellers!!:P