Monday, February 4, 2008

Happenings...

I sit in front of the screen at exactly 10.14 (+5.30 GMT) to put down some of the recent happenings!! Munbe va, the ever melodious song is what i chose to play at the moment...

hmmm...Let me see... The past few days have made me realize my ignorance on a few aspects of life that are important...And by important i mean those that are important to me!! Ignorance is definitely not bliss.... Its just being foolish!! Im happy that i am out of it currently!! Not entirely but to some extent!! :) "My period of temporary insanity is over." I quote Sharanyans words....

Ok now moving on to Kriya 08!! Wow..Wow...Wow . Frankly speaking i did not expect so many people to turn out!! But they did... And 3 days of rollicking fun!! Wished i was an organizer or an event co-coordinator of some sort!! Anyways, i could at least take a lil pride on the fact that i could MC for the Inauguration...

Root Kriya, turned out to be a stupendous event!! Kudos to the Team!!

I missed out on the Spot trading event that i wished to participate. Did not participate in any event actually!! I just turned out to be a volunteer( partly though)

Neeraj and Vishvam do a lot of work indeed!! Kudos for their efforts in their own fields...

I wish i had better health during the 3 days!! :(

The lecture by Jimmy Wales was one part that i did not wish to miss!! Unfortunately i could only attend half of the session....Liked his opinion about the search results of Google and Yahoo!!

Had Espresso after the Jimmy Wales session!! Tasted like nothing...Cant explain!! Cos it dint have sugar in it!! But so very wanted to taste it!! Turned out to be good for my headache!!

Kriya 08, Success raised to the power of Infinity.... Another Kudos to the entire team!!

Waiting for Renaissance 08 and Rhythms 08!!

0 comments: