Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Drama Of Life


Its been a very long time.....A very very long time indeed.

But nothing much happened around. Just the usual preparations and the semester exams all over!!
I thought a lot about wat i would blog!! As i kept thinking i jus became blank... So i decided to put it away for sometime!!


Many days have passed by!! Many things happened that made me contemplate over many things( 3 manys in the previous line)... Wat is the purpose of my life?? Wat do i live for?? Wat am going to do?? Who can i trust?? Are my friends really my friends??(That was one very deep thought... A thought that i could never find an answer for) Why is life so boring sometimes.... so joyful sometimes and so miserable sometimes and so painful sometimes!!!


The answers jus din come to me!! Why do people just act....pretend....Jus show that they care but dont really care!! So is it just a drama?? Is nothing real...Is nothing permanent....

Yes of course, life is always and in every way a drama!!( Or is it just that i feel so!! I still dunno....People who read this please tell me....) Quite recently i tend to blog when i feel lonely and left alone. When i think a lot it just strikes me that only i ...only me and only myself in this whole world will care for me!!!

People behave differently when they are just alone with me and when everyone else is around....Why cant it be the same?? Why cant others jus be themselves all the time instead of a disguise!! I notice people laugh at stuff thats not really that funny and which is absolute crap.... Thats funny!!!

All this leads me to just one conclusion that life is just a drama and we jus got to move on according to the script!!! Wat script?? Who knows??? Some crap!!!

5 comments:

Sanu said...

sathya.. now wat really is all that about???

Saravanan said...

hello..
I just found ur blog randomly on a search ,ur first post just baffles me as I was thinking about the same thing .Actually I beleive there are two faces to a man
1) His real one
2) The one he has to be to survive in the society
Sometimes ,the secong one may be a cold hearted indifference ,which we may not accept.
But at the end of the day ,the real one comes along and the consious starts to ask questions...doesnt it somedays?

Ryan said...

drama a irundhaalum nee hero thaan da machi

Sathya said...

@sanu: :D

@saravanan: May i know who this is??

@ryan: Dey...Nakal pannatha da!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.